The ARTAS® Robotic System’s proprietary dissection system produces healthy grafts with low transection rates.
- Consists of a sharp, bi-beveled inner needle nested inside an outer blunt dissection punch
- Small inner needle scores the skin’s surface
- Blunt outer punch then enters into the skin to separate the follicular unit from the remaining tissue
- Delivers a healthy, intact graft with harvest site limited to size of the inner needle
Animation of the ARTAS® Robotic System’s minimally invasive dissection process
- Enhances dissection through uniform skin tension
- Fiducials define boundary of the surgical field